We hope you enjoy it.
100 g of quinoa
25 g of goji berries
1 red pepper
70 g of oyster mushrooms
100 g of sprouts varied
½ dl olive oil
Pepper and Salt
- Cook the quinoa in a pot with water and salt for 25 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, drain and add refresh water in a strainer.
- Put the olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet and sauté all the vegetables cut into squares (except the berries) you want to leave them al dente.
- Put the quinoa in a bowl and add the vegetables and berries.
- Season it with soy sauce and some pepper.
- To place on a dish, you can put the quinoa in a pan mold and garnish with sprouts sprinkled on top.
NOTE: The Goji Berry is a small red berry produced by the Lycium Barbarum plant, which is native to certain remote regions of China, Tibet, and Mongolia. Goji fruit is one of the most beneficial and nutritious for the body. You can find them in health food stores.