Here go just a few of the reasons why you can fall in love with Salvador da Bahia:
· The Pelourinho. O Pelô, as the locals call this quarter of the city.
· Their gods: The orishas cult and everything it entails. It’s truly impressive.
· All Saints’ Bay: Travel around the bay on board a schooner and then you can tell us about it.
· The Carnival: A popular, fun celebration that is not at all ostentatious. The best street carnival you’ll find.
· Bahianas: The women from Bahia will win you over with their delicious food. The acarajé should be ruled a sin!
· Itapoã Beach: Vinícius de Moraes dedicated a song to this beach too—Brazil has more beaches to sing to besides Ipanema.
· Capoeira: The Rodas de Capoeira happen suddenly, every day, at any beach, square, street corner or park. Watch carefully and you might learn something.
· Music: Yes, MUSIC. This is the city of joy, therefore it is the city of music. Joy and music go together and there’s not a single night without at least one musical performance somewhere.
As we told you at the beginning, there are many reasons for loving Salvador da Bahia, much more than what we’ve mentioned here. We want you to go there and experience it for yourself and tell us all about it here when you get back.
We’ll be waiting for you!
“IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts has two All Inclusive 5-star vacation complexes in Salvador da Bahia: the Hotel IBEROSTAR Praia Do Forte and the Hotel IBEROSTAR Bahia. Both these hotels provide visitors with a perfect vacation in Brazil in natural surroundings. This luxury accommodation will allow you to enjoy a comfortable stay with a variety of restaurants and bars, spa centers, swimming pools and a complete entertainment and sport activities program.”