Yes, there are many people who are addicted to travel. If only all our addictions could be so good… If you have any friends or relatives who are hooked on travel, here go a few ideas in the way of presents that could make them really happy:
· A fine, practical sleeping mask… with earphones!!
· A conveniently sized rucksack, something that can also be used as a sling bag.
· A ScratchMap for showoffs. All travelers enjoy adding countries to their collection. This ‘scratch to win’ map lets you scratch off all the places you have already visited.
· A fantastic universal adaptor, so they can forget about buying adaptors for every place they visit. Give one to a friend and they’ll be eternally grateful.
· A Lonely Planet Guide. It’s the Bible of travel guides. Find out where your travel addict friend or relative is headed and buy them a complete guide, something they’ll cherish all their life.
· A portable battery for mobile devices. Just in case they’re also addicted to social media and can’t wait to upload pictures of their travels to Instagram and Facebook.
· Notepads or diaries: Many travelers always have a notepad at hand to jot down things or information on the places they visit.
· To avoid any inconvenience at the airport regarding the weight of their luggage on the return flight, there is nothing like a practical luggage scale.
· If your budget allows it, nothing will please them more than an eBook. No more lugging around heavy books for the hours spent on planes or trains.
· And if we’re really close and we’ve got a nice fat budget, harbor no doubts: the ideal present is a SURPRISE TRIP! That is truly the type of gift you’d love to get from a friend
“Present in over 50 destinations, IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts takes you to the best tourist destinations in Spain, the Mediterranean and the Americas, where you can enjoy a vacation with the best in spa & wellness, golf and the finest beaches.”